We have now served over 1,236 inmates in 8 states and have paid out over $19,360 in incentive monies!! PRAISE GOD FOR WHAT HE IS DOING THRU THIS INCREDIBLE STUDY!!
Captivity Series Bible Course
“………..I must say this is the one book God used to give me insight and understanding from my incarceration. I always wondered why I kept returning to prison, but on my 5th time to prison God used this book to minister to me straight from His throne room and it moved me so much that God allowed me to conceive a thought that would allow everyone in prison to have the same opportunity to hear from God in their captivity just as I have. You will come to realize and understand through this book just like I did, why prison is a place God uses to bless us. So don’t fight God, listen to what He says to your heart through this book, by Katie Souza, and do it, because you will be abundantly blessed and knowing your future mission will give you just what you need to stay out of prison and become a successful member of the Kingdom of God.”
Ex-felon, Spencer L. Lindsay, is now Founder and President of Working Men of Christ Prison Ministry
Personal thought questions must be answered to receive the incentive and can’t be copied from the study material or the Bible. This will allow WMOC staff to help each participant in their own walk with Jesus Christ.
· This is a eight (8) month course with a total of $160.00 dollar incentive upon completion.
· Certificates will be awarded for completion of all course material.
· Those students requesting continued studies will be granted the opportunity for additional Bible Correspondence Incentive courses as they come available.
Upon completion of “The Captivity Series” Bible Correspondence Course students will receive a Free Bible.
Upon request WMOC will offer all participants an opportunity to apply for the (Relocation Program), designed for men/women being released from jails, prisons and institutions, who have found Jesus Christ inside and desire to have a relationship with Him on the outside, but don’t want to, or cannot return to the county of conviction, or are homeless and desire to start over on good ground in a new environment.
INCENTIVE STUDIES GUIDELINES
This Bible Study course is available FREE to any person in a correctional institution. Working Men of Christ (WMOC) jail ministry will send you “The Captivity Series Workbook”, by Katie Souza, upon receiving you’re completed and signed application form. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
1. You must at least have (8) months prior to your release date to complete the course.
2. You must attend (1) Bible study call-out per week and supply information of the name of class and the volunteer instructor.
3. You must complete and submit a signed application with your facility volunteer's approval.
4. You must complete (3) chapters of “The Captivity Series” Workbook and answer all the questions asked at the end of each chapter and mail to (WMOC) to receive a $20.00 credit per month toward the $160.00 incentive that will be paid upon the completion of the 8 month course and your release.
5. If you miss two consecutive weeks of class or 2 consecutive months without turning in assignments you will no longer be eligible for the monthly credit and you will forfeit the $160.00 incentive.
6. Upon your release from incarceration you must mail or fax (WMOC) your certificate of completion within (30) days of release to receive the $160.00 incentive check in your name.